Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catch up with writing


Learned to make chapatti

Got attacked by bugs

Bathed three times

Found more bugs

Tried to go to the Dr. because of the bugs

Cleaned my house

Washed and dried my clothes

Almost started a fire trying to dry my clothes

Slept all day

Watched “big momma Jack”

Hated “big momma jack”

Caught up on emails

Changed a diaper

Learned that they use toilet paper in Africa rather than wet-ones to change diapers

Drew the line at changing diapers 

Trimmed banana trees

Checked on the orchard

Learned all about drip water irrigation

Let the girls paint my nails

Hated my nails painted

Took the nail polish off

Braided my hair….again

Called Sarah

Finished a book

Started a new book

Walked at Windsor Country Club

Watched the Jetsons

Watched the news

Walked around Nairobi city

Ate some incredible Indian food

Played with children

Worked on the pre-school plans


Discussed security after yet another break-in

Looked into safari’s

Took pictures

Met some pretty cool YOUNG people

Got rest

Had quiet time

Going to bed

Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. You are precious. These are my favorite posts. Miss you. Call me. Come home. I need you in my life again. - Jessi

    ReplyDelete