Thursday, August 20, 2009

update

Well VBS is going well. We finally got my computer to work so all is good thus far. Philip and I sat down today and worked out a schedule for me. I will be teaching English, Advanced English, bible, science, and advanced science. I will also be working inner city on Mondays, which I may have mentioned before. Things are going well so far. I am still having trouble adjusting my sleep schedule and the rooster outside my window doesn't help. I have gotten to know some of the kids a little better but am still struggling with some of the names. I hope it will all come to me. My roommate leaves on Wednesday, so that will leave me being the only American here for a while...Kinda freaking out about that one. I got to hang out with Eliza yesterday. She was in the program last time I was here and is now married, with a son, and works for MITS. She has this adorable little boy who I got to spend all day with at VBS. I think that is all the updates for now. Sorry that my writing is bit choppy but it is 4 am and I am trying to hurry before my electricity cuts off. I love you all and ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers. 

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I think you will be fine(being the only American)! We will keep you in our prayers! This is such a wonderful think you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete